Saturday, January 16, 2010

LOTS OF RUNNERS AND WALKERS

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Eustis Fit-Club "GREAT MORNING!"
.
.
.

What a GREAT turn out we had this morning! I was actually SURPRISED at the cars that kept driving up! and ALL of the people I knew!!
.
A friend of mine Leslie Campione said: "I was worried no one would show up.. so I felt like I better go and support Karen! hahahaha"

Well 36 people showed up! and several who weren't there are planning to be there next Saturday.
.
Matt Kolozsvary ( a personal trainer at the Y) talk about reaching goals, stretching & warming up before getting started.
.
I love the different levels everyone did - We Headed down to Lake Gracie and didn't have to call 911!!! .
.
Thank you Kristy Rohwedder, So much for handling him coming to train us rednecks =) And also Kristy has suggested and I think this is a great idea to have a "baseline" on what your time is, so that you have something to compare it too! And so we will have a stop watch at the one mile mark for just that!
.
Thank you Sam Chapin, for initiating this!

Roben Bronsen took pictures for us, and so that will be going out as well!
These will all be on our facebook page. FACEBOOK Eustis Fit-Club
.
Lining up for the stretches!
.

Ok... Shawna explaining the proper dance move that we should be doing - Me I think it's called:
16---42!!! HUT HUT
..
And then there is ALWAYS the Peanut Gallery..
Shug, and Joanna... laughing at how ridiculous we look!
.
.
Here we GO! (and I see now that I DO run like a GIRL!!!)

More on Facebook.. check us out!
.
.

Thanks again for being a part of this! Let me know if I need to add anyone to the email list!
We also have a blogspot as well! Would love to have you all join us there!

Until we Run/Walk Again!
karen


Eustis Fit Club
"Lacing up, Embracing Challenge, Walking/Running to get there.
eustisrunning@yahoo.com
.
.
"Eustis Fit-Club Meeting #2"
Saturday, January 23 at 8:00am.
Where: Eustis High School
.

No comments:

Post a Comment